It’s 2016 and I thought what a perfect time to try something new. I’ve had this blog for a while and have often been on the fence about how personal I wanted to get. I’m a private person and when I started this blog I really had no intention to share much of my personal life outside of fashion and beauty. However, I’ve started longing to open up more and will be sharing biweekly updates called “S Miss J’s Life Updates”. Many of these pictures are also on my Instagram account so please feel free to follow me @smissjblog for daily updates.
1. My blogger buddy Sasha, just recently hosted her first pop up shop for her brand Sashion, which offers some of the most unique fashion items I have ever seen. I ended up giving in to my no shopping habits and purchased this cute off the shoulder top.
2. I’ve recently started collaborating with a wonderful content creator @thisgirlwithcamera, who contributes creatively to social media. I love her flat lays and love all things gold. Collaborations for any blogger are key to growing your brand and growing creatively. Glad I discovered her.
3. A couple weeks ago I took a spontaneous trip to Niagara falls. I needed a vacation but I didn’t have much time to go anywhere far. It was cold! However, the beautiful view and the great hotel package we scored made it well worth it.
4. For Christmas I received these awesome shoes from my significant other, I slightly hinted at them but I guess he knows me so well.
5. A little bling for the new year with my favorite gold beaded vintage jacket, you can see it in action in a previous post, here.
6. Lately, I’ve made a commitment to enjoy life by taking time to appreciate the little things. Also by making more time for myself and to stop overloading my self with loads of “stuff”. Picture by @thisgirlwithcamera
There you have it a quick review of the last couple weeks
Hope you enjoyed the post
Until Next Time,
Sincerely Miss J
What exciting updates do you have to share?
Stay Connected and follow me on social media
Google + // Twitter // Instagram
Love it all! Excited to see where you take the blog in 2016. 🙂
Thank you for all your support over the years Alina, will def. push some limits in 2016.
I love your gold brogues! The photography is also on point.I have always been a bit apprehensive about sharing too much also, but I have recently learnt that it's the best way to connect with your readers.I haven't been up to much in the last week, except for returning to work after the festive period!
Yes you are totally right Madeline, it is the perfect way to connect to readers. Thanks for reading.
I would have to break my shopping rule for that white off the shoulder top too! Your s/o did a great job picking out those shoes too – even if he may have had a clue or two to help him out.-Mwww.violetroots.com
I love the Beaded Jacket, it looks like something from Virgos lounge.The Niagara Falls look sooo beautiful, I look forward to visiting it.Nigerian's complain about not being able to travel but we have beauty in our land. Even though Erin Ijesa Waterfalls isn't as grand as the Niagara falls, it is still a work of art and I hope to visit it this year.www.tukesquest.com
I like this kind of personal life update post. That beaded jacket thou.. you could kindly send it my way.. now let me indulge more on your blog. Thanks for visiting mine. Ese Janta http://www.esejanta.co.uk/