Getting your kids to eat their veggies can be a challenge! Read my post 12 Tips on how to get a toddler to eat vegetables where I share some practical information on how I dealt with my picky eater toddler. My daughter refuses to eat any vegetables on its own so one of the easiest ways to get your children to embrace veggies is hiding vegetables into their favorite foods. Here you’ll find 30+ hidden veggie recipes that the whole family will love. I have organized each recipe by vegetable and will keep adding to this list.
Hidden Vegetable Recipes
Veggie Recipes with Cauliflower
Cauliflower Fried Rice by Princess Pinky Girl. Here is a low carb version of fried rice that your whole family will love.
- Healthy Alfredo Sauce. Love Alfredo sauce? Here is a healthier version.
- Cauliflower Fritters. This recipe is made out of cauliflower and can be served with many different main dishes.
- Cauliflower “Potato” Salad. A low carb twist on classic potato salad
- Cauliflower Tater Tots. A cool twist on tater tots.
Hidden Veggie Recipes with Zucchini
Chicken and zucchini meatballs by Divalicious Recipes .A great twist to the classic meatball recipe. I can’t wait to make this for my daughter.
- Oatmeal Zucchini Cookie. This is a perfect way to get your kids to eat more zucchini if they have a sweet tooth.
- Zucchini Mini Pizzas. This is a great way to get your kids to eat Zucchini by making these easy mini pizzas.
- Zucchini Fudgy Brownies. A healthier alternative to your typical fudge brownies.
- Healthy Zucchini Muffins. Healthy zucchini muffins with goat’s cheese, a nice alternative to the typical muffin.
- Zucchini Taco Shells . What a clever way to incorporate zucchini into tacos.
Hidden Veggie Recipes with Spinach
Cheddar and Spinach Muffins by A baking Journey. These Spinach muffins are really simple and quick to make, and will only need a few ingredients.
- Veggie Pesto Pasta Sauce. It’s simple to make.
- Apple sauce & Spinach Brownies. Your kids will love these brownies even after they found out there was spinach in them.
- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells. Stuffed shells are a personal favorite of mine.
- Spinach Hummus. I love hummus so I can’t wait to try out this recipe.
- Spinach Crust Pizza. A veggie packed pizza that your kids will love.
Hidden Veggie Recipes with Carrot
Vegan Carrot Cake with Cashew Frosting by Nutriciously. A nourishing plant base recipe not loaded with sugar like most cakes.
- Veggie Carrot Smoothie. Veggie Carrot Smoothie. Smoothies can be a great way to get vegetables into a little one’s diet without much fuss.
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal. If your kids like carrot then they will love this take on oatmeal.
- Carrot Muffins. Your kids will love them even if they are packed with carrots.
Recipes with other vegetables
Chicken Pot Pie by Peace Love and Low Carb. A chicken pie loaded with veggies and is low carb.
- Hidden Veggie Spaghetti Sauce. Easy Spaghetti sauce recipe that you can make big batches of and freeze.
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese. A great take on Mac and Cheese.
- Butternut Squash Fries. Great low carb. version of french fries.
- Carrot & Lentil Hot dog. Super interesting recipe. Make your own hot dog with pureed veggies and lentils.
- Eggplant Veggie Nuggets. An easy recipe that is healthy and easy to make.
- Broccoli Cheese Mini Muffins. Mini muffins using broccoli.
- Pineapple coconut Kale Smoothie. A tasty smoothie.
- Easy Vegetable Chowder. This vegetable chowder is loaded with all kinds of vegetables
- Sweet Potato Pancakes. This recipe is a 2-Ingredient sweet potato pancakes.
I hope you enjoyed the list of 30+ different hidden vegetable recipes that your whole family will love especially your kids. Which is your favorite? Which one will you try? Let me know in the comments comments below.
Until Next Time,
For more great posts on motherhood, DIYs, fashion and more Subscribe by email
Blog – Instagram – Twitter – Pinterest
Pin for later:
These look so amazing especially the cheddar and spinach muffins!
Sometimes tricking them helps a lot. It will definitely expand their pallet and get their nutrients in!